Pages

Photobucket

Wednesday, August 1, 2012

This may sound bad

Last night I started that time of the month and let me tell you, I truly hate being a woman sometimes. I get my monthly pretty bad though I am on birth control which is supposed to help. My cramps today are insane and I'm about doubled over every 2 minutes... It's like contractions lol. What's bad is- I'm most excited to not have my monthly when we get married and pregnant! I think that'll be one of my main favorites about being pregnant just because of how awful this monthly is. I know there are other consequences with pregnancy but in my opinion, not dealing with aunt flo would be amazing plus I'll get my baby after 9 months! I know this might sound awful or plain silly but I am in so much pain right now and being pregnant seems like the only cure LOL. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ask anything you would like!