Pages

Photobucket

Thursday, August 2, 2012

This is the worst..

I really hope my boyfriend gets home soon! I miss him more than anything and it's only been about a week! Plus, I have really bad cramps and he usually takes care of me when I can barely do anything. I miss holding him, being held, kissing, hugging, laughing together, smiling for no reason, going on adventures, watching TV, and just being together. I feel so alone when he's not here and I don't mean physically but when he's not on land, I feel empty and incomplete. He's my world and I cannot stand being apart for a month. I know that I have to get used to this and I knew what I was getting into but sometimes it is so unfair. I see some girls and women with their significant others and they get to be with them about every day if they'd like. But with us milso's, no, not happening until they're out of the military or during leave. During this underway we'll miss his first birthday since we've been together which I would've loved to celebrate with him. We'll still do something when he's back but it's not the same in my opinion. Before he left I asked him to leave me a general goodnight voice mail, so now every night before I go to sleep I listen to it and it helps so much and reassures me though I know it's pre-recorded. I just miss him so much and I know I'm rambling now so I'll go listen to my voice mail and head to bed since I still am in tons of pain. Goodnight! <3 xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ask anything you would like!