Pages

Photobucket

Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Ironic

Right after I posted last night, I got an email! I swear at the most unexpected moments, you'll get what you've been expecting for the longest time. Tonight at the FRG meeting for Star's boat, I met another girlfriend who is incredibly sweet and pregnant. They're both sleeping in the torpedo room so I'm hoping Star and her boyfriend will meet. Because her boyfriend is an E5, they can live together off base without being married though she would like to get married now. They're in their 20's and it's really great to have another girlfriend friend on the boat. No offense to military wives, because I will shortly be one too, but sometimes military wives are a little intimidating and sometimes I feel so beneath them and think that they think less of me because I'm not as apt to stay committed when I totally am! It's just nice to have another woman who understands me and how I'm feeling. We're 4 days down with a little while to go until this underway is over but I feel like it'll go by very quickly! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ask anything you would like!