Pages

Photobucket

Monday, July 30, 2012

A few days in

to this underway and I'm slightly starting to feel better. At the beginning of each underway I notice I get extremely anxious because I usually won't get an email until the 3rd day. Well for the past two nights I have gotten emails and tonight at the time when I usually get one, I didn't. I know the connection on subs is pretty awful and getting messages through to land is even worse but I just really miss my baby. He doesn't have port calls so I can't even hear his voice for the next month! I told him that before he left and he decided to leave me a general goodnight voice mail that I can listen to before bed and let me tell you, it is thee most comforting voice mail ever. I'm just praying this next month goes by quickly and I have him in my arms again as fast as possible. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ask anything you would like!