Pages

Photobucket

Sunday, July 29, 2012

Well we're not even engaged yet but...

I've basically planned our wedding and yes I know I'm absolutely insane for looking ahead but a girl could dream right? I know we're definitely getting married... not sure when we're getting engaged but I have an idea... but probably a year till we tie the knot. Here are some of my ideas:

My dream dress <3

.

Custom anchor favor labels. YUP!

navy wedding :)

.

idea for activity

Guestbook Stones- I think it's a great idea. You can have it on display at home, unlike a regular guestbook where you would barely ever look at it again.

Guestbook Stones- I think it's a great idea. You can have it on display at home, unlike a regular guestbook where you would barely ever look at it again.

you can get the vases at Dollar Tree for $1 each. 3 bags of the rocks at $1 each, and the floating candles in a 6 pack for $2.99 at Hob Lob. With a super gorgeous orchid as the flower, in the colors of the wedding, you've got yourself a very pretty, and very thrifty centerpiece!

inexpensive center piece 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ask anything you would like!